Saturday, March 15, 2008

I'm ashamed to say I haven't done much studying throughout the week.

Sunday was the outing to Ubin YM organised,
it was okay.

Monday had Track training at Bedok Reservoir,
slightly tiring.
got back to school and did a little homework with Natalie and Jing Wen.

Tuesday I stayed over at Melissa's,
it wasn't really wasted but I got very little done.
just Nutrition in Animals and finished copying Act Two and Three Key Questions onto my Literature Journal.

Wednesday was when I wasted the whole day and was really pissed.
well it was supposedly the day I was supposed to run X-Country,
but due to the really rainy weather,
it was postphoned and I got drenched/soaked in the rain.

Now all that wouldn't have been that bad if they had some sense to think for themselves that that sort of rain wouldn't end for nuts,
and called off the thing to begin with.
But no, some smart alecks decided we waste our whole precious day soaking up the rain.
enough said.

Thursday I did very little work at the Library.
just some Surds and Indices,
not even Logarithms.
so you can see my really futile attempts a trying really hard to study during the Holidays.
HAHAH.

Dinner at Fish and Co. to celebrate Nat Yau's birthday,
Seafood Platter for One.

speaking of which,
I miss Nicolette, Julia and Corinne somewhat.
so if you do see this,
"WE NEED TO MEET UP SOON!"

hahah and of course there are still others I've yet to catch up with.
but yeah due to my oh so hectic scedule,
I'm deprived.

Friday was finally the X-Country run,
well it wasn't so bad,
except for the scorching sun which was going to kill me.
and this probably marks the end of my acquaintance with Track.

Dinner with Aunty and Laura at City Hall,
we meant to eat at this Japanese Restaurant,
but as usual due to the very long Friday night queue,
we settled for New York New York instead.
pleasant enough,
conidering the fact that i was exceptionally hungry.

and that was practically how i spent my last March Holiday,
somehow i just can't get myself to start studying despite the rush.

okay back to HeyMaths!
ttfn (:

No comments: